
She is a breath that animates
She is the divine energy
She is a part of history
She is the fruit of hope
She is the sand storm
Fighting Sahara
As the stars in the sky
She is a strong spark ..

She is Aydee Miatti; a beautiful pop, folk, and soul singer in southwest london. Her songs are rendered in french.
Check out her MYSPACE PAGE for more info.






3 comment(s):
Hi Olamild, this is Aydee, i was looking for something in the web with my name, when i saw your page... thank you so much, this is so nice to you!
I prepare new songs, and my second album is coming soon with Sony Music...
I'm back to Paris, (I'm french, so excuse my bad english, enven if i went 7 month to London, to learn a bit more!)
Just wanna say thank you, and also,next to my passion for music, i am also an actress, and i will let you know about my news if you have a myspace, or a mail, just let me know on my myspace ok? Take care.
Dee.
www.myspace.com/aydeemiatti
thanks aydee
i will check your myspace
Post a Comment