Afro Asian BrothaZZ - Don't Worry; Be Happy

Located in Malaysia, they are known as the A2 BrothazZ:- pronounced Afro-Asian BrothazZ,
consisting of 6 members viz:

Ifedolapo Darlignton Oluwamogbiele (Ife-Ezy)
Abimbola Oluwamogbiele (AU)
Moses Chimenem Aleruchi (Ray-Shekels/Gentle Ray)
Prince Hakwu Nyeche (Prince ICEZ)
AnggRaeni Karisma Putri (ReNNi-Reign) and
Henry Okorogba (B2H)

Below is a new track titled Dont worry; Be happy from the upcoming album [Best of Both WORLDS].



Like what you hear? CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT

11 comment(s):

You couldn't wait for this post huh? lol

These guyz are pretty good huh! I got 'em on ma blog... I wish 'em Best of their Career... This is the Interracial Group we have in Africa and the 3rd in the World so far according to my research. its good

not really feelin it' but very talented guys tho!
Olamild is the best for bringing the stories together well 4 us...i'm a fan girl!

I like this don't worry be happy. It's a catchy tune

This track is banging, am loving it, very catchy tune, lyrics. One of the BEST I have heard form 'em so far.
Olamild- is there a Link or provision to download it, i can't wait to have it on my ipod.

Good one, keep it up guyz... am a big fan! heard of y'all and yo works... Don't Worry, be Happy

@ Taylor, I'll ask them if it's okay to give out the download link and I'll get back to you.

Download this song @ www.olamildentertainments.com/DontWorryBeHappyb.mp3

Thanks, am on it rite now, Pls ma regards to the Afro-Asian BrothazZ, tell 'em I love their song!

this song is banging, i like it, good job guyz. neva heard of y'all, but will keep a follow up of y'all.
dont worry be happy, hehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share