
SHIIKANE, consists of twins Shay, Annamay and younger sister Baby K who hail from South East London and share Nigerian heritage. Ladies of many talents, they write, arrange and co-produce their own songs.
This is central to their work, as their music is strongly influenced by R&B, soul, rock, indie and gospel music. The only words to describe Shiikane's sound are "JUST LISTEN & ENJOY".
Their latest work is a mixtape titled 'Shiikane touched this'. It features 10 tracks [him, touch the sky, african queen, emotional, excuse me mr, paranoid v.(kanye west), poker face ft.RV,feeling it slow, boom boom pow, cant believe it v. (t pain) ] plus an intro & outro. The mixtape is pretty much their own version of the hottest songs you hear today.
The 4th track off this mixtape is titled African Queen and is a hook off D banj's Gbono Feli Feli. Shiikane's hot! Enjoy this brand new track from the lovely trio.
CLICK SHIIKANE TOUCHED THIS TO DOWNLOAD THE MIXTAPE.






6 comment(s):
Nice work, I'm in Love with this group... U keep going...
xx
PSP
Fantastic stuff...you get my vote xx
Who are they, I like there swagger very sexy!
They are SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! And absolutely beautiful!! I downloaded their mixtape yesterday Shiikane Touched this! It's wicked!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fia6tt
they're sound is really good but their dressing...uhhh???
v. drag queenish...
not hating, just constructive criticism
drag queenish? I disagree with that anonymous.
Post a Comment