D'Prince releases 3 new singles


D'PRINCE real name Charles Enebeli is one of Nigeria's fastest rising musical phenomenon under MOHITS RECORDS. After several collaborations with the Mohits All Stars, D'Prince is definitely soaring higher with a solo album.

Below are 3 tracks from his forthcoming album. Listen & Enjoy!!


D'Prince ft. Wande Coal & D'banj - Ooze

D'Prince ft. Wande Coal - I like what I see


D'Prince - Omooba

7 comment(s):

Sorry guys
iT SEEMS WE UPLOADED (I LIKE WHAT I SEE) ONE TRACK TWICE. bEAR WITH US, WE WILL MAKE THE CORRECTION ASAP.

d prince is wack.

wande c rocks.

Correction made!
All 3 tracks have been uploaded.

My sincere advice to the prince is that he should go and learn how to rap from WFA my man naeto C or Mr Incredible this sounds like the lyrics we used to write in JSS 2.

with stars like KOkO master wande coal and ur rap is still wack men u need help.

My sincere advice to the prince is that he should go and learn how to rap from WFA my man naeto C or Mr Incredible this sounds like the lyrics we used to write in JSS 2.

with stars like KOkO master wande coal and ur rap is still wack men u need help.

wande coal u are too much, prince keep nigga! trying u will get there some day lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share