
I Love You is the first track and the second video to be released from the DANGER album. P Square happens to be one of the hottest, sexiest duo to come out of Africa.
Jude is the one you see in the middle of this picture and he directs all videos for the twins. It seems fineness runs in the family. I am allowed to comment on looks right?? lol...Enjoy the video.






3 comment(s):
This deserves the best video 2010 award.
stop being emotional. lets call a spade a spade... this video aint half as good as the song!!! Are theses guys outta ideas or what?? I suppose the have enough doe to hire someone to produce ideas cos this video is a bit dissapointing...everyone [ays for ideas evem the biggest artites in the world so no shame for thet move at the expense of your career!!
Although I agree that it isn't as good as the song, it's still a clean video and it deserves some form of recognition for its clarity.
Post a Comment