He stole the hearts of many with the hit song "Na Baka." He's released several songs like comforter song which features the phenomenal Asa. Hailing from Jos, Jeremiah Gyang is the best thing that ever happened to music in Nigeria.
"First and foremost, I draw my inspiration from the Spirit of God in me. Secondly, I do from my experiences & thirdly, from imagination and hopes. The fourth major source of inspiration for me is Love. My music is an expression of everything I have heard or listened to over the years. Moreover, I really don’t have any particular favorite thing in life. For example, I have no particular favorite music (asides from the genre I churned out), food, car, etc. I would go for whatever is properly made, & designed to satisfy and/or relax, hence my music is a fusion of everything I like or have listened to." - Jeremiah
Jeremiah seems to be off to a new start as he has relocated to Lagos. He'll be in london sometimes this month to shoot the videos to In love with you, Comforter's song and 2 other tracks. Here's two tracks featured on the sampler CD that he handed out at Rhythmn Unplugged (an event that was held recently).
Hot Sturv, Playful, upbeat, very different tune from JG.
Guitar - Jeremiah Gyang
Beautiful song rendered in Hausa & English. JG remains my favorite of all times.
Kauna Allah - Jeremiah Gyang ft. Skales






2 comment(s):
Jeremiah is simply fantastic.
Kauna allah is a very nice track. Where can i get it?
Post a Comment