Chiedu Ifeozo - I'll be with you

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and there is no better time to share & care than now. "I'll be with you" is a beautiful love poem by Chiedu Ifeozo. Although the words are straight to the point , the message is strong and it depicts sincerity, simplicity, and love in its purest form.

I'll be with you - Chiedu


BIO

Chiedu Ifeozo is a young Nigerian, he was born in Lagos and is originally from Delta state, Nigeria. He completed his secondary school education at Kings College Lagos, Nigeria and graduated with a masters degree in Electronics Engineering from the University of Surrey, England. reading and writing became a passion in his teenage years, drawing inspiration from events in his daily life as well as in his society."Thoughts on a page" is his first book, a collection spanning over 12 years, he writes romantic poems, pieces with a political/ social awareness theme, as well as inspirational spoken word pieces that focus on youth empowerment.

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share