Da Grin (Updates)


To say he was talented would be an understatement, he was super gifted. His death has left a void in the music scene and in the hearts of many. He'll be forever missed.

There was a candle light procession and vigil for him at the shrine on Friday (April 23). One was held at UNILAG.
Another candle light was reportedly held at his father's house just yesterday. This was somewhere in Alagbado.

Tribute tracks are being released by naija artists and tribute mixed by naija DJs. Da grin was undoubtedly loved by many. The latest is a tribute song by ruggedman, produced by sheyman. Here's the chorus:

Word abt ur accident caused mad drama/
Aya mi ja,ni aro Thursday ti mo fi e lala/
I woke up n with ma BB message Dj Zeez I hooked up/
askin him questions,why I no fit see my boy what's up?/
I heard his conditions critical/
I heard he crashed his car/
But me along with a lotta other people wanna know how far/
Some said he's in a coma/
some said he was conscous/
some said he can't move/
Then I heard he was no longer with us/
Mi sofunyi entertainment C.E.O/
Da Grin kosi omono,ko ki n se ore pelu DPO/
Word life I'm o definately miss you/
I won't light a candle,
I'll burn a whole forest for you



Funeral arrangements for DA GRIN (click here).

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share