DJ Neptune is back again with two smashing Mix Tape CD "I Am Hip Hop
Naija Volume 2" a continuation of the Volume 1 and " Turnt Up & Do The Flex".
I am Hip Hop Naija Mix tape cd is made up of Nigeria's hot rap singles from Nigerian MC's representing Nigeria all around the globe. Nigerian Hip Hop is growing on a daily basis and because DJ Neptune is HIP HOP, the Mix Tape "I am Hip Hop Naija" is aimed at promoting and exposing our talented rappers to the world.
DJ NEPTUNE PRESENT'S I AM HIP HOP VOL 2
Link to download :
http://www.zshare.net/
The "Turnt Up & Do The Flex Mix" Tape cd is a compilation of American Hip hop/R n B songs from different America artiste making waves at the moment. My visit to the United States inspired this Mix Tape after listening to lots of American radio stations and
the DJ's. I here by present a compilation of different western songs in the mix for your listening pleasure.
DJ NEPTUNE PRESENT'S TURNT UP & DO THE FLEX
Link to download : http://www.zshare.net/






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment