Birth name: Ijeoma Daisy Okwara
Birthday: April 8
Ijeoma’ s drive for music was ignited, when she auditioned and got shortlisted as one of the fifteen contestants for the MTN Project Fame, West Africa. This was in September 2008.
Gathering ample experience at the Project Fame Academy, the competition became a platform for Ijeoma to launch her musical career. Ijeoma is now out with a new single titled “Gen Gen”. Song was produced by eastern Nigeria based hit-producer Decumzy and additional production and mixing by producer Del’ B.
Ijeoma’s “gen gen” is a song that says “ I’m fly, I’m confident, I’m stylish, I’ve got swagger and it’s all the work of God…” a feel good song, soukous style that listeners should groove to. Her plan is to cut across to a wider Nigerian/ African audience. This single is a follow up to her previously released materials "Ifunanya" featuring Illbliss and "Kini Mo Se".
The song bird despite her day job in the telecoms sector has not taken time off from music for a day, Ijeoma is in and out of the studios recording materials for her yet untitled debut album.
Gen Gen by IJEOMA






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment