I was the baddie my big thing was
1) the auditions were on a sunday morning all our best are in church…
2) the producers were keen on a good show…..not convinced that was going to equal brilliant singers from Nigeria more comedy content……
3) dont know about you but I didn't see many that could stand up against the standard that will be on the show…which means those watching look and say whao! is that the best Nigeria have to offer…when i know for a fact Nigeria has much more and as someone kindly pointed out many that would sing me out of town…I think even Kirk will give me a run for my money on the singing front.
Ekeng Bassey for me represented the quality I see on a regular from Nigeria… check out Lara George, Sammy Okposo’ Olufunmi, Niki Laoye, Onos Brisibi, Efe Nathan, Tim Godfrey to name a few. If I am the baddie for attempting to protect Brand Nigeria from the ridicule of a global audience who take a view of all our best gospel artist from one half hour show thats made for entertainment then I’m happy to wear that tag. By the way we’ll be in concert at the worlds Number 1 music venue O2 the london on the 14th May if you’re in London why not check it out http://www.riversongz.com]
Watch Sunday Best Season 3






3 comment(s):
i love dis
I couldn't stop laughing Lamide, seriously thank you because I missed this on TV and I can't stop laughing.... Thank you for this.
It was so Funny, It's Inspirational, it's educating and it's cool, it's just beautiful to know that Nigeria is growing and developing her youth's skills, talents and potentials along with it. I Love this ya'll.
Post a Comment