RIP DA GRIN

I called Nigeria this morning to ask about his well being, I was told that he was still in a coma...I called again about (4:45 p.m which was 10:45 p.m. in 9ja) 15 minutes ago and was told that he had passed. HOW IN THE WORLD COULD HE BE GONE?

I am seriously ticked off right now. If you saw the car he was driving when the accident occurred, you would have thought that he would have died instantly but he didn't.

He was rushed to the hospital for intensive care...I cannot help but wonder what was done while he was admitted at the hospital. Did they conduct any scan to see if he sustained internal injuries? Did they even give him proper care while he was there?

Ahhhh!! this life is too short.

RIP Da Grin!! Although you are now out of sight, you remain in out hearts. You are gone but you've left an irreplaceable mark in the hearts of many. You will be greatly missed for the change that you brought about in the industry.

Your star is not dimmed...Your music lives... Rest in Peace Olaitan Olaonipekun aka Da Grin

Da Grin - If I Die



Related Post: Da Grin's Burial

33 comment(s):

I love you OMO ONILE, father of rhymes, but why do you have to leave us.. Barrack O grin, Nigerians go miss you, africans go miss you, world go miss you Oooooooooo Olanipekun..

Rest in Perfect perfect perfect perfect peace.

RIP Da Grin. 2010 was your year but God had other plans...

Ceo, R.I.P. U've gone too soon bro!!! We were all getting ready for the show in May in london!!!. Life is just soo unfair!. I'm still shaking all over :-( Chris Oladiji

Da Grin BABA.....i miss you.....and i pray ALMIGHTY ALLAH forgives you of your sins......AL-JANAT is ready for you INSHA ALLAH...........may Almihgty ALLAH guide and protect the remaining ARTISTE...........mind you (all musicians) be more PRAYERFULL.................may such never occur in HIS (Da'Grin) Family again........God will see the rest through.......may none of your sibblings follow you

Cm n guys! Im sori 4 ur loss. But why waste prayers n a lost soul? So true. Reports sai he was drunk wen he had d accident, so tel me, wt peace can they posibly be wt such a guy? Evry1 shld b kiafl nt 2 cut short their lives. A bon entendeur, salut

Da Grin Baba, We dey miss you, I'm just Blasting his music since morning, I pray God will forgive you all your sin, Rest In Perfect Peace, We will never see this again in your family and to other co-artist. Shommy

We love you ..But GOD love you More...R>I>P

Grin this is not the time to leave...Pls wake up man..U still have alot to give out..I know that..I'm u are sleeping and not dead...RIP MAN

Tears in my eyes.Dagrin.........i dunno wot 2 say again.

it's a pity!!! (Aftall i don't really know you but anytime i had about dealt i feel somehow)dAgRiN or whatever may your gentle soul Rest in Perfect Peace. (AMEEN)

MY GUY GRIN...NA WA OOO!!! U DIE? I NO UNDERSTNAD OOO!!! DA GRIN DON DIE? HOW E HAPPEN PASS? I DEY HOPE TO ENTA EKO COME DO COLLABO WIT U B4 OOO!!! WATIN COME HAPPEN NA? OH GOD...RESPECTFUL DA GRIN.
MY GUY MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE!!! AMEN!!!
OMO NIAJA!

R.I.P CEO....Its such a shock when i heard yesternight that Da Grin is Dead...We the Youths of Itire Hood Miss You So Much...We all Love You But God Loves You More...

its a shame,at ur apex.

R.I.P Da grin
love u

OH DA GRIN YOUR DEATH TO ALL YOUR FAN AND PEOPLE IN NIGERIA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD IS HURT , MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PEACE , AND MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU TO ALJANAT FIRIDAUS

I'm short of words.....My eyes are wet

This is sooooooooooo sad. I feel terrible.

I am kind of sad now Dagrin i miss u

My name is Bruno...I ain't anonymous though..
Even Michael Jackson's death no pain me reach de way Da Grin one take shock me! I shit 4 body when I see the thing for Uyo Akwa Ibom!

2010 has just gone sour...he left without a single tour!
Da Grin...sure we're havin a moment of silence!
But this death..it really will never make sense!
R..I..P...and you will always remind me of lyrical Chaucer
who could rhyme in Yoruba, Ibo, English and Hausa
Damn...I hate the game where you earn your fame
and then you're gone leaving us da name...
and da grin...Oladapo Olaitan Olanipekun...
Rest in God's peace...
(Let's keep the faith guys...Jesus is Lord)

We al love da grin bt God loves him more. We ll al mis u. R. I.P OLADAPO OLAONIPEKUN May his soul rest in perfect peace, amen

Mehn.... Da Grin! why? Just like yesterday you been they in front of my crib they free style... all the times I used to laugh at your ryhmes. Just when you began to shine... only for this to happen. Da Grin (O3) I'm going to miss you.

It's so sad to lose such talent and seeing all these people hurt cos of you i know if you can help it you will really come back even if its not for yourself..........your fans miss you like crazy hommie

DA GRIN...... Death, where is thy sting?

RIP my man DA GRIN u will neva leave our haert,ur muzic will neva fade man.we miss u so much

AM REALLY SHORT OF WORDS.......HOW ON EARTH WILL THIS GREAT ACT DIE AT THIS TIME?......MY BROTHER THIS LIFE IS TOO TOO SHORT

REST IN PEACE BRODA.... STILL ON THE GHETTO DREAM... WE GONNA KEEP IT ALIVE YOU SAID ``IF I DIE MAKE YOU NO CRY FOR ME`` SO... WHAT SHALL WE DO?

what a waste...i knew your songs but i never knew u i person.....RIP daGrin.

Jooor Ohhh!! Omo 9ja, LALA, Pon Pon.! Why you come leave us like this na..Your Death Pain everybody die..Well God knows it all.Take Heart The Family of Dagrin.May this never happen again to your Family and everyone here on earth..AMEN!!.R.I.P Broda..

Da Grin na sleep you dey,its so unfortunate.
People they say you done booze.No be today you done dey booze if na booze by now you done master to booze so no be becos you booze.My boy you were working to hard and you were tired.You think say you be [Kosomono]no pikin be like you.Its too late to give you advice now.For we all wey still dey alive.If you're tire don't drive.Sleep where you dey or take a cab home.If you have to drive,ask a friend to accompany you.Play loud music and wind the car windows down make breeze the blow you head and drive slowly or on average speed.Don't drive long distance.Be very cautious of falling asleep.Drink plenty water.Take water wash face.Stop the car if you think say you dey dooze,walker around for sometime before you continue again to drive.If you no fit and where you dey safe to park the car.Park the car for there and sleep.30 mins to 60 mins can go a long way.Da grin my boy I wish I or an Angel was there to wake you up when you fell asleep.Unfortunate, the angel of death was there first so the Angel wey for safe you was to late.The Angel being try for 8 days,but the death angel done do too much damage. All said God knows best.Maybe now you time to go or maybe you no pray well well to avert your death.You probably wished it to come to pass from you last song which indicates and is titled if I die.I know what to say.I am confused myself.As for me I still believe say you still they sleep.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share