Where I dey go if you no dey
Where I dey go if you no dey go 
Where I go dey if you no dey
Where I dey go
I for no dey o if you no dey
Chu boy is back and grateful to God for where he is today. For those that don't understand pidgin English, the chorus simply says "where would I be without God? I'd be nowhere without him." We are super excited to announce that Chuboy's album is almost out and it features big names such as jesse jagz, silver saddih & more.
If you no deh is Chuboy's latest single and it's off of the two thousand and chuboy album [20CB]. The video was shot last week and will be released shortly. Watch out for still images from the video shoot. Until then, listen & enjoy this blazing new joint.
Chuboy - If you no deh
FYI: HOT people make HOT music....Chuboy's HOT!!






1 comment(s):
this song is tight in a christian way that is. it's different, unique and very entertaining. May God see you to greater hights..
Post a Comment