Thank you:
There are times when I wonder out loud
Where I'd be without you watching over me
I feel unique in the midst of a crowd
Where would I be without your guidance
I listen to your words with upmost attention
They provide me with a unique sense of direction
You saved us when you sent your only son
You give me a chance to see the morning sun
I speak to you when my troubles come
Somehow you've always helped me through the storm
You saved me when I wasn’t even born
That car accident could have ended it all before life even begun
On an ordinary afternoon, you rescued me from that wreck
My first cry was loud, I was singing your praises
There was fear on their faces
They were all worried, but you were certain
You saved me
For a purpose
You watched over me
You have never left me forlorn
To you, I would always look upon
You inspire me, your love set me free
Free to dream, free to soar
Thank you for your continuous blessings
Helping me survive life's lessons
You created me, you gave me life
I thank you lord from the bottom of my heart






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment