
Nollywood or should we say Yollywood star Funke Akindele is in town.
'Super excited for her because this is her first visit to the United States. The super talented actress is loved by many for her hard work especially for the movie Jenifa.
She'll be launching her new movie "omo ghetto" on the 14th of August at the new African stand in Newark, New Jersey. Call 2014919936 or click here for more information.
FACT
Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde (popularly known as Funke Akindele,) was born on August 24, 1976 in Ikorodu, Lagos State, Nigeria. She worked in television before switching to cinema, becoming known for her starring role in the family-oriented Nigerian television show I Need to Know. Her qualifications include an OND in MAss Communication from the Ogun State Polytechnic and a law degree from UNILAG.






3 comment(s):
I'm looking forward to seeing this!
I am definitely going to be there, I am so excited. I will NOT miss it for anything!
Asisat A
This is not her first time in the state....Lookin forward to watch diz movie
Post a Comment