Ashionye's sophomore album


Ashionye is currently working on her second album (due out in September 2009) which will include many surprises. A taste of what to expect can be heard in the singles
"Take a piece of me" featuring Nomoreloss,
"Burn up da dancefloor" and "Rock me" featuring M.I. Already the singles a enjoying mad airplay. There's something about the "rock me" duet with MI that'll make you feel like you're on an island with that special one.

The producers working with Ashionye on this album include Carl 'Wolf' Raccah, M.I, Tha Suspect, Del B and Alex Yangs and writers include M.I, Tha Suspect and Harry Song. As an Actress, Ashionye has featured in the following productions: Doctor’s Quarters ( An MNET TV series), V- Monologues ( The Nigerian Story), Once upon a Mad Man, and has just completed work on two movies,Jungle Ride and Mumu (a comedy produced and directed by Koffi Idowu 'Nuel.

Ashionye is currently starring in the MNET TV series, Tinsel.

This song diva seems to be unstoppable. CLICK HERE to hear some tracks from the upcoming album.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share