
Benin native and star of “Blood Diamond” Djimon Hounsou and his partner, Kimora Lee, have finally let the world see their first child together. Baby Kenzo, who was born on Saturday May 30th and weighed 8 pounds, had his first photo shoot in OK Magazine with his parents and his half sisters, Aoki and Ming Lee (from a previous marriage to mogul Russel Simmons).
The couple, who reportedly got married in a secret traditional ceremony in his home country before her divorce to Simmons actually called his relatives in Benin during labor.“It was amazing! During labor I thought ‘We should call Africa!’. So we had Djimon’s family on the phone in Africa on speaker so they could hear the pushing and the first cry. It was a long labor. This was from 9 o’clock at night until 11 o’clock the next morning. I was so surprised because they say your third child is supposed to pop out but he did not pop out”.
Kimora praised Djimon's fatherhood skill by saying ,
“He’s so hands on. He holds the baby and flicks the doodies. You wouldn’t think a guy would be so hands on, so supportive, so strong yet so gentle”.
Even though the labor was hard, Kimora concluded the interview by saying , “I’m really blessed. I’m in a great place.I don’t really know how to put my finger on it exactly, but I feel like I’m on the second wind.”






0 comment(s):
Post a Comment