On the Terry G vs. Mohits issue.


Word had it that Terry G joined Mohits
but chose not to record songs on their label record.
It turned out to be UNTRUE.

Today (August 9, 2009)
Terry G chose to speak on the issue and says "I love you all my fans,i ain't signed to mo hits. still on the matter,am gingering the stage tonight @ AY live show Abuja. My album is dropping by the end of this month."

There we have it...

3 comment(s):

Doing great buttercup. thanks for stopping by.

I was shocked bt also pleased to hear d gist from a couz who could bet dat he saw it on METRO Digital Satellite TV.

I be around 2 see what cooks up,cant wait 2 see Terry G's new album wit maybe a touch of Wande Coal,D'Banj or even D Don..... Jazzy himself.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share