About Victoria Adexa


Victoria Adexa is a British-born Nigerian who began singing and writing songs since eight. Over the years Victoria nurtured her gift of singing and writing songs through active participation in her father’s church choir, studying music, entering talent shows and attending concerts.

In 2008, Victoria released an EP project produced by UK gospel artist Noel Robinson, headlined numerous inspirational events with artists such as Muyiwa and Riversongz, and Sonnie Badu.

Victoria is particularly interested in showcasing songs of reflection, hope and healing and so far, she has been able to steer this vision through songs of inspiration – some of which were inspired by her personal experiences.

Since mid 2009, Victoria has been working in partnership with charities such as Christian Solidarity Worldwide, Mercy Ships, and Streetlytes to promote peace and hope for peace and hope for people across different countries, with special interest for needy people in Africa.

You can find more information about Victoria at www.myspace.com/victoriaadex Victoria is available for performances at events. To book her or for more information, please see contact below:

Ola on 07894630560 or e-mail: infoforvictoriaadexa@yahoo.com
Click play to listen to Victoria's "2Dream" ...be blessed, be inspired.

13 comment(s):

Amazing track. Very powerful voice. I am proud that the artiste is Nigerian. Another Sade on the way to the top. I pray. Great track and wonderful sound setting.

Beautiful. I particularly love the slow delivery of the song. the message behing the song too seems very strong and spot on. As for the voice, I really love the clarity. Very jazzy feel to it. She sing pass my choir sef. I beg no vex, man has to express the truth. Alex

Great track. Song ministered directly to me. Very important reminder that we should dream big and God will help us to attain them. God bless you Victoria Adexa. I pray for you for more encouraging words. By the way, my husband who is from South Africa also loves your song.. Laura

This is such a wonderful fusion of soulful voice, ear-catching rythm and heavenly words of wisdom. It is beeeaaauuutiful track.
It is crazy that many times, we keep promoting the work of wordly artists when we should be exhaulting God's work.

I send out my prayer to you Miss/ Mrs Victoria. I pray the fire of the word in you will never stop burning.

I can say a this music is amazing, marvellous, wonderful, astounding and a thousand more, because really, it is a beautiful song, yet, I chose to say a big Thank You to The King of Kings for giving such an inspiration to this lady to write such a song.

I am sure I heard another song from this musician once during the Saving God Contest. Anyway, the comments I see from others say it all. Ku ise Oluwa (Yoruba). God is taking you places.

Johnson, that is really great thing to say. Acknowledging God for his work goes a long way. Nevertheless, as we know not all ministers that are called answer their calling. Victoria, you have such a mind-blowing voice. I must say, I have been going through a lot the past few months and really I just wanted to give up, but listening to this song just reminds me that it is not about me, but about God who gives us the grace to be whatever we want to be. Apart from touching me at the core of my heart, your song has renewed my strength and my trust in God.

Thank you. As one of the people who have given their comment said, may the fire never stop burning in you.

What a vessel. It is only out abundance that that type of message can flow out. Without a doubt, even though this song is very simple, it has the power to touch millions, minister to and uplift the souls of people that feel all hope is gone.

Wow. I am speechless. This baby sabi sing oooo. The song is different from what I hear regulary. Victoria Adexa has a very unique voice too. The song is a real encouragement.

Beautiful, I am proud to be a Nigerian! Victoria Adexa has an amazing voice. And her song is really powerful! More please!!!

Gorgeous. That is a really good arrangement. The voice reminds me of Oleta Adams. Damn girl, that is extremely lovely. The lyrics too is just right for a hurting soul. You got 5 over 5 from me.

This song is special. True say. I am sure every thinking black across the world especially in the west can appreciate the power behind the word "dream".
Can you imagine what life would have been without people like Martin Luther King dreaming, hoping, praying and fighting. Most of us could not have been liberated from
slavery. Evolution and revolutions greatly start with someone or a few people's dreams. Thank you for a vivid encouragement. Babz

Ewwwwwwwoooooo. This is a soooooonnnnnngggggg. I see say many ppl don use all the grammer to salute this singer. Let me just add to the comments and complements. This singer is goooooooood. This song is definitely outstanding. The words just blow you away and of course the voice is just amazing. Victoria, I can't say more than just keep up the excellent work. Just like in your song, your talent will definitely pave a big breakthrough for you. 1 love

Thank God for such a great inspiration. Hot track.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share