Nosa - Always pray for you


Presenting to you the latest and most unique Nigerian Neo-soul Gospel/inspirational Music artist, a very rare and new talent to reckon with both nationally and globally!-Nosa!

Nosa Omoregie, hails from Benin City, Edo State and attended UNIBEN.

Nosa started out in the children's choir in church and is majorly influenced by gospel singers like Fred Hammond and the noted R n B group Boyz II men. He later got to love jazz and soul music and then rock, .for the simplicity of it. He is also greatly influenced by Afro-Highlife.

Nosa's aim with his music is to create a bridge between music genres while making sure the gospel aspect of it is on a fore-front platform just as the other genres i.e a unique merger of sorts: creatively superimposing a soul tune on a high-life beat, a high-life verse with a rock-y chorus or singing 'Pidgin' English with an R n B flavor while proclaiming an inspirational and uplifting message to his listeners.

He also intends to push Nigerian music up the 'World' genre top list as he incorporates our very own Nigerian 'pidgin' English and gives it an avenue to gain notoriety just as much as patois. Today, the single “Always Pray For You” is garnering rave reviews like wild fire. It was the November, first week's, Song of the Week on Rhythm 93.7 Benin City, and the Lagos stations are following the trend

The lyrics, the production/sound arrangement, and the vocals are all perfect in a soulful rendition that renders itself 'addictive' to the listeners..He is currently working on an album titled 'Open doors' and he is presently unsigned and open to working with labels and artistes.

Nosa - Always Pray for you


Special thanks goes to Dream Weavers Entertainment for sharing this artist's info.

11 comment(s):

I can't stop playing this song. I go always pray you nosa make the grace of jesus see you through.

Thanks for sharing this.Oh What a blessing!.What a refreshing sound!.Can't wait to have the full album.

Love this song...lovely lyrics..and I love his voice

"The lyrics, the production/sound arrangement, and the vocals are all perfect in a soulful rendition that renders itself 'addictive' to the listeners."

Yes I am addicted.

I love the song, the lyrics, it's the song for every season because we all need prayers and someone to watch our back by praying for us.I just can't stop playing this song.May the Lord release more grace for this artist.

He makes all things beautiful in his Time. I love you brother Keep it up I have gat ur back no shakin. Just as u always pray for me I am doing same. One Love. P.Jesse

This song is so beautiful!!!! I have serious goose pimples! Its John Ledgend, Robin Thick, Asa & TY Bello all rolled up in one big slamming hit!
Nosa, you ROCK!

Juyin

nosa u are anointed 2 sing..ur song leaves one with a feeling of Gods presence.pls dont lose this grace.its a special gift frm God 2 u.very soon u ll definitely be known far and wide i pray dat u ll not trade God,s gift for fame. luv. GEORGE

love, love, love this song. heard it on inspiration fm and had to head to google to search out the name of the artist. love it, look forward to ur album. and i'm sure u'll go places by God's grace

Nice one. listening to the track again for like the umpteenth time this nite...its 11pm now

I have played the song nothin gless than thirty times in one day...I am so blessed.This song is timeless and leaves me breathless.Its like I have never heard it before so just have to listen to it again and again!The vocals, the production, even the background vocals too are all just off the hook.Nosa you are blessed!you are one in a million!Thank you for this gift and may God keep lifting you higher and higher so the world can hear this glorious message!Im hitting the replay button rite now!! :)

This single is now downloadable on itunes
Copy and paste http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/always-pray-for-you/id365681157?i=365681184&ign-mpt=uo=4 into your browser now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share