Iceberg Slim & Rico White - Chillin in Naija


Produced by buck 3000
'Chillin in Naija' is the 15th track off the Fix mixtape
and it features Iceberg Slim & Rico White.
Enjoy!!


Rico's treatment is still in session, CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

4 comment(s):

I really like this song. It makes so much sense especially now that Iceberg Slim is in Nigeria getting the Triple A name out there and established. I guess this is another major step in their race to the top. Watch out for these guys. Rico White has his own thing going and I love the way he paints the picture for us in his lyrics.

Oh my God...this track is hot!!! Are they signed to a major record label? Anyone with legitimate information should respond. It's not like the regular songs we hear from other nigerian artists.

nice track and it's definitely different from the nonsense auto tune we are hearing these days.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share