
This dark skinned damsel hails from the Niger Delta region from a family of eight. A french graduate from the Delta State University, despite her love for music, she speaks french fluently.And also a french translator.She started singing at a tender age of eight in several groups in her teenage days in school.
Presently she is a lead vocalist at the House On The Rock Church,Lagos. She can light up any atmosphere with her voice. Out with her three hot singles "Dance",'keep on moving',and 'I Don Taya'. Produced by F.L.O.It's currently enjoying massive air play.She is an act to look out for,'cos she has come to breathe freshness with her Hip Hop, Traditional, Soulish style of music.
ONOS - I don Taya






3 comment(s):
Nice vocals and lyrics. I liked the spoken word at the beginning and the pidgin delivery. Very good!
Everything's on point just like myne said.
I don taya to dey waka waka
I don taya to dey luku luku
Post a Comment