Mo ti dun ju - Nemo


Nemo is a new artist who is part of the upcoming UK based unsigned firm, Playaz Connect Entertainment (PCE). Nemo who has been close friends with the C.E.O of PCE, CJ aka Mr.Scatter, got down with the movement ending last year. Currently based in Nigeria, Nemo is in touch with his Naija side, mixing the native flows with external lyrics. Watch out for this kid. The song speaks for itself.

He is currently working on new material and an upcoming mixtape is not far-fetched. Its P.C.E baby

Na heavy something o... enjoy "Mo ti dun ju" (I'm too sweet) by NEMO

10 comment(s):

...Awe-friggin-some...Neva seen so much versatility/ability 2 deliver positivity in any opportunity...nice

Articulate...I could almost hear everything...Really Impressed

Mind blowing...mahn...never tot i 'ld hear stuff ds classic from Naija ds soon...

Topnotch stuff..pretty impressive...ds dude iz gon' give M.I,Sauce Kid n 'em other cats sleepless nyts...lmao...

Finally, sumtin dope dat meets d hype...lookin forward 2 more

You can do the jerk to this song.

Damn!!!Ouch...U hurtin 'em feelings ov whoeva hatin on u bwoi!!!nice

dis guy is gonna blow in no time

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share