Jiff - Nice and Slow



Verse 1

In my arms, hold you so tight
Your eyes like the rainbow, your smile like sunshine
As my heart beats against yours

Two lovers on a rhythmic tour
Slave to the kick and snare were chained to the floor

Chorus

Shey na me wey you want
Give it to me nice and slow
Na me wey want -
Give it to me nice and slow (x2)

Got me love ya x4
Verse 2

Lost in time, your loving embrace
You make these minutes feel like forever
Does this ever have to end?
We have only just become friends
As we part I hold on to the memories
Till we meet again

Repeat chorus

Bridge

Starlight up above so high
Rays through my soul I'm searching for
Tenderness fulfills my skin
Elevated to a place where I know

Repeat chorus


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share