Upcoming Nigerian Wonder "Kazz"


Upcoming Nigerian artiste currently studying in the U.K and signed to an independent record company back home in Nigeria. In an exclusive session with lagos party, Kazeem Olusegun Balogun aka KAZZ says

" I am influenced by different things either coming from my surroundings, friends or things I see on a day to day basis as I progress with my music career, The greatest influence in my life so far is my Mother, I look up to her a lot, She’s been through a lot of pressures and still managed to make success of herself. As far as Music is concerned the only person I can say heavily influences me is JAY-Z, Am influenced by his music, what he does and can I just mention that he’s also my favourite rapper of all time, so I pay close attention to what he does."

Here are two singles from Kass. Listen & enjoy.

My Swag


Round the world

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share