
Sometimes last week, my sister told me to check out a link she posted on my facebook page.
I felt reluctant at first but checked it anyway. The title of the link was (adol- orin).
I clicked play and listened for literally 15 seconds. I closed the page and immediately
updated this website with the song. Never in my life have I been blown away with the very beginning of a song. Anyway, I found some time to listen to the entire song and concluded that we must get a word or two from you. So adol, tell us about yourself
My name is Solomon Oluwatoyin Adewole. I was born & breed in Lagos, my parents are from Kwara state. I attended my primary school & secondary school in Lagos Nigeria. I am a christian, my favorite colour is leaf green and my favorite food is Pounded Yam and Egusi with Chicken.
[laughs] Nice! Nice! I like pounded yam too. Anyway, tell us how long you have been singing
I've been singing since I was a kid.
You are so talented and you have one of the sweetest voice i have ever heard;
I am so certain that your music will take you places. do you believe that?
YES I DO
Ajikoigbaorin! how did that come about?
Ajikoigbaorin came to me when i discovered how inspirational i was when it comes to
writing songs,i find it easy to write songs more than any could ever imagine. That's what
brought out ajikoigbaorin
Interesting! I'll have you know that I looked up your myspace page and listened to some other
songs. I enjoyed all the tracks ("kilowase ni party", "lonely" and "jingle"); ORIN is still my
favorite, I find it interesting that the title of the song is SONG (ORIN) and I must ask, what inspired you to write "ORIN"?
God is behind all my writeup, he inspired me to write ORIN and I'm glad i yield back wonderfully.
You certainly yielded wonderfully. Besides God who is your ultimate inspiration; are there any musicians that inspires you?
MJ and AKON.
As a young, up and coming musician, what are the challenges you have faced and how how did you overcome them?
I'd say money challenges. With God all things are possible..he has made me an over comer of them all
Awesome! so where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I can see myself as a faster achiever in music also an Icon that the world has never seen in music.
Are you currently working on an album?
Yes I am but i have been busy with the video shoot and shows.
Oh nice! Be sure to keep us updated. You do know it's normal to gain sudden admiration from young female fans when you are in the spotlight...
Oh..it's happened a lot whenever am on the spotlight but believe me i know how to handle my female fans they are the most needed for me. I love them and they love me too..
That's for sure (laughs).Thank you for your time adol, we wish you all the best with your career, we'll be expecting a lot from you o ajikoigbaorin.






3 comment(s):
i love his name! so different!
I am a friend of Adol through the internet & have been for a few years now & i remember when he first sent the song Orin to me & I loved it from the start. I am sooo super proud of him! I Love his voice & his lyrics. I know that he will make it BIG! I am one of his biggest Fans all the way from Pensacola, Fl..USA~
Keep up the GREAT work Adol!
He is talented and Orin is a wonderful song.
Double thumbs up!!!
Post a Comment