Adol - Orin


Let me introduce you to ADOL;
a young, vibrant, and talented Nigerian artist. I am not sure he's new to the music industry but I am sure we will see a lot of him.

He calls himself "ajikoigbaorin" which literally means "one who wakes up to sing/write 200 songs." Now that's a lot of song to sing in a day but it just goes to say he is destined to sing.

Check out his single titled ORIN(when translated from yoruba to english means SONG)

What do you think? Is he destined to sing?

You tell us and watch out for an exclusive interview with him

1 comment(s):

Ever since I heard Adol's song Orin months ago, I instantly fell in love with his music. Including Lonely and Kilo Wase Ni Party. Can't wait to hear more :)
Love you Adol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share