The nerve of the Nigerian beggar

A man walks past a beggar every day and gives him N20 and that continued for a year. Then suddenly the daily donation changes to N15. "Well," the beggar thinks, "it's still better than nothing."

A year passes in this way until the man's daily donation suddenly becomes N10.

"What's going on now?" the beggar asks his donor. "First you were giving me N20 every day, then N15 and now only N10. What's the problem?"

"Well," the man says, "last year my eldest son went to university. It's very expensive, so I had to cut costs. This year my eldest daughter also went to university, so I had to cut my expenses even further." "And how many children do you have?" the beggar asks. "Four," the man replied.

"Well," says the beggar, "I hope you don't plan to educate
them all at my expense."

1 comment(s):

Funny but a reality check too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share